RE: For posting
From: Eileen McCourt (emccourtmindspring.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:37:01 -0700 (MST)
Check out Oak Creek Commons in Paso Robles.  We have a beautiful property
and 17 member households.  We're very interested in attracting more
children - we have 4 right now.  Many of our members are from the Bay Area,
mostly the peninsula.  We are slightly out of your radius - takes about 3hrs
to get to Paso Robles from SF.  We expect to start construction this fall or
early next year.  Our website is http://www.oakcreekcommons.org.

--eileen

Eileen McCourt
Oak Creek Commons