Re: slogan purpose?
From: pattymara (pattymarajuno.com)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 20:22:10 -0700 (MST)
Dear Judy and List,
The slogan purpose is for (I'm quoting from my original post to the list)
" a shirt design for the North American Cohousing Conference, in
Berkeley, July 20-22.  I am posting this call for slogans, mottos and
rallying
cries with the hope that our group mind can work together to find the
perfect words which I will illustrate for a stunning shirt to be sold at
the
conference."

The final decision will be made by the conference planning committee and
perhaps the Board, based on a preliminary sort that I will do.

coheartedly,
Patty Mara Gourley
Tierra Nueva Coho, Cen. CA Coast