Re: slogan purpose?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 08:14:01 -0700 (MST)
> " a shirt design for the North American Cohousing Conference, in
> Berkeley, July 20-22.

Well, first it should say Berkeley 2001. Too bad the North American
Cohousing Conference isn't shorter and doesn't trip off the tongue a bit
better. Where were the motto thinkers when this name was chosen?

> perfect words which I will illustrate for a stunning shirt to be sold at the
> conference."

"stunning shirt" is the hard part. Stunning in what way? To insiders,
outsiders, hoping to be insiders? Buyers? Any kind of buyers? Collectors?

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org