Slogans
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 17:33:01 -0700 (MST)
>> Cohousing: A New Old-fashioned Neighborhood

Since cohousing is obviously new, I'm wondering if it needs to be said. If
you drop the new, you have nice brief descriptive label that most everyone
is comfortable with.

Cohousing: An Old-fashioned Neighborhood

When I explained cohousing to an 85 year old social worker in Manhattan, he
nodded his head and a said, "A settlement house."

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
Where we are rapidly running out of meeting times.