new/old in slogan
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepi.umn.edu)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 22:22:01 -0700 (MST)
I like the word New in there.  Did old-fashioned neighborhoods have common
houses?  they didn't need them, for a variety of reasons I won't guess much at
(women at home? no tV, hangout at the candy store/soda fountain, ...).Anyway, I
don't think old-fashioned neighborhood captures us.

Good luck, Patty and the board/committee.

Judy
Monterey Cohousing, Minneapolis, MN