T-shirts.
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 00:59:01 -0700 (MST)
T-shirts? Sweatshirts? Relax about there, folks. The only direction that we
(the conference planning group) gave Patty at this time was that we don't
want a shirt that names the conference in its text, so that it retains its
usefulness--and saleability for us  long after the conference.  Only budget
considerations and priorities are keeping us from starting a whole line of
slogan shirts. but one of these days you'll be able to own a whole wardrobe
of then.Then, of course, one'll be funny, another  may be just the thing
for marketing; another will have a profound philosophical statement on it,
Yet another might be  a cartoon, or provocative, or whatever.

Joani
SF Bay Area