Re: Guest Room Usage and Policies in Cohousing
From: JCarter12 (JCarter12aol.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:33:01 -0700 (MST)
Hello Dianne;

I visited a cohousing community that had guest rooms and very much regretted
that we could not afford one at Cantine's Island when we built stage one of
our Common House.   We  hope to add one.  A modest fee can be charged  to
cover cleaning and my impression is that a "first come, first come served"
system was used.

Members are generous in sharing their rooms but guest room would help people
downsize their plans.

Janet
Cantine's Island
Saugerties, NY.