Cohousing Conference Information Now Available
From: Zev Paiss (zpaissearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:05:02 -0700 (MST)
Title: Cohousing Conference Information Now Available
Dear Friends:

Information about the July 20-22 Cohousing Conference in Berkeley is now available on our web site at www.cohousing.org.  Just click on the "What's New" box and you will be taken directly to the conference portion of the web site.

The on-line registration form is still being created and will be ready in the next 10 days.

This conference, our fifth North American conference, is designed for everyone from cohousing novice to long-time resident.

Take a look at the information and I hope to see many of you in Berkeley.

Sincerely,

Zev Paiss
Executive Director
The Cohousing Network