One home left !!
From: NKaten947 (NKaten947aol.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 00:21:02 -0700 (MST)
Come see glorious Bellingham Cohousing as the trees and flowers start to
bloom. We've just had a successful community building workshop to help us
move from our construction phase to living together. We only have one
light-fillled two-bedroom townhouse left. Don't miss this opportunity to join
our community. Email Lesley [at] bellinghamcohousing.org for more information.
Or
 check out our website at http//www.bellinghamcohousing.org

Kate N. Nichols who is off to Paris, Greece and Egypt and staying at various
 cohousing communities in Denmark.