RE: titles
From: Rowenahc (
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:13:07 -0700 (MST)
People are probably getting tired of this refrain but I'll repeat it anyway.
You need to talk to a local attorney who will understand the local zoning
rules as well as the state law with respect to condominiums and homeowner
associations, and land trusts.  The hints you will get on this site are
probably generally true, but the laws differ in every state and
municipality!  You can, of course, always go and get copies of the zoning
bylaws and the condo statutes and read them yourselves.  However, sooner or
later you will have to find a sympathetic attorney, so why not do it sooner
and get accurate information?!


Could someone please explain, or point towards
resources that explain, the difference between Planned
Unit Developments (PUD's), condos, and homeowner
associations? we're considering putting in a trust, so
information on how to do that would also be a great

Cohousing-L mailing list
Cohousing-L [at]  Unsubscribe info:

  • titles rick juliusson, March 27 2001
    • RE: titles Rowenahc, March 29 2001

Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.