Re: Any active cohousing groups in Oregon, outside of Portland?
From: jennifer Gates (gates_jenniferhotmail.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:53:01 -0700 (MST)
Hello Natalie & Jerry,
This is Jennifer from Cascadia Commons at the west edge of the City of Portland. Construction on the second & final phase of our project will be complete in May, we have seven brand new homes 'up for grabs', and a beautiful commonhouse. We're on 3 acres with big firs to the north, a little stream running through (two ducks feeding there this morning) and almost an acre of protected wetlands / woodlands. We have tours every Sunday at 2pm, and a good website <www.CascadiaCommons.com>. Email me with questions, etc.
Good luck - Jennifer