Re: Free spaces to stay while at the July coonference?
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 00:09:01 -0600 (MDT)
To Rob, and all others who are planning on coming to the July conference:

Believe me, we'd love it if we could put up everyone in free places, but it is not to be. The only cohousing community in the bay area that has a guest room is Berkeley. More to the point, we have at least 11 out-of-town Network Board members to whom we have promised free accommodations, and are asking the local communities to give priority to spaces for them. (The Board is having a 2 1/2 day strategic planning meeting starting Tuesday before the conference and some will be staying through the Professionals' day on Monday, so we want to pamper them a bit.)

We'd love to be able to provide freebie accommodations for our volunteer coordinators (those coming from out of town) too, and for our unpaid workshop leaders and panelists--is that you Rob? and will do the best we can to find those folks/you folks free spots to stay after we've settled on places for the Board members.

So, if any Bay Area individual not currently living in cohousing has a housing opportunity for one or two people, do let us know. (You can address such offers of space to me.) Of course, if you know and love Rob--and who doesn't?-- you can fight over him first. <smile>

Joani Blank
joani [at] swansway.com
510-834-7399