Re: Rob Sandelin looking for a CA crash pad for conference
From: Raines Cohen (raines-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 18:28:01 -0600 (MDT)
Rob Sandelin wrote on 4/1/01 10:01 AM:

>If I can rearrange  my
>schedule, and find a place to stay, I'd like to do the Conference this year.
>Is there a cohousing group in the area that can host me? I can bring my own
>mattress and sleeping pad, just need a space to lay my head, although I am
>such a smoozer I often don't get to bed til pretty late.

We're trying to find guest spaces in nearby communities for TCN board
members (who are arriving a couple of days before the conference for
meetings). I know that I would love to get pledges to help pay for a
dorm-room spot ($150 would do it, if he's willing) for Rob so that we can
all pick his brain into the late hours in the dorm lounges (ideal for
Birds-of-a-Feather gatherings), in addition to tapping his wisdom in the
conference sessions. Anybody care to join me?

Raines

Raines Cohen <coho-L [at] raines.com> <http://www.swansway.com/>
On his way to the St. Stupid's Day parade in San Francisco!

  Vice President, Swan's Market Cohousing [Old Oakland, CA]
Celebrating one year of living in community!

  Member, East Bay Cohousing [no site yet] <http://www.ebcoho.org/>
Excited about the prospect of new energy in the group.

  Boardmember, The Cohousing Network <http://www.cohousing.org/>
Hosting the North American Cohousing Conference, July 20-22, Berkeley.