RE: Re: affordability
From: Sheila Braun (sheilashelburnefallscohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:54:01 -0600 (MDT)
Hi Gail.

I don't know about furor: but what an interesting observation! I guess the
"step-up" part of cohousing is the common house. How does that fit into the
mix?

Does this phenomenon vary between urban & rural cohousing communities?

Sheila
Shelburne Falls Cohousing
Shelburne, VT
www.shelburnefallscohousing.org
(802) 862-8657

You wrote:

consider - who wants to live in cohousing and why? Why would someone who has
always lived in small, crowded, cheek-by-jowl situations be interested in
what they might see as more of the same?

Can't wait to read the upcoming furor...I'm sure y'all will set me straight.

Gale Greenleaf
lurker in the throes of academia