Re: Re: Greater Hartford Cohousing's only viable site.. (Shelly Demeo)
From: S. Hamer (shamer_excite.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 07:37:01 -0600 (MDT)
Although I wasn't in the group from the beginning, I understand Cambridge
Cohousing looked at a few sites before we settled on the one we live
on...1.3 acres in a transitional  neighborhood right on the commuter
railroad tracks. And I mean on, like the train is 20 feet or less from my
tush sitting on my couch in my living room!! But there weren't any really
desirable sites left in Cambridge, so any place we would have built would
have had some "bad" thing about it. I don't know anyone who is really
bothered by the train; it only lasts for 8 seconds a shot, mostly around
commuter hours.

Sharon Hamer
Cambridge Cohousing
Cambridge, Massachusetts
shamer_ [at] excite.com

>  In a message dated 4/8/01 10:01:25 AM, "Shelly Demeo"
<shelldemeo [at] home.com>