Re: I never join a club that would have me for a member
From: Hans Tilstra (tilstrasmartchat.net.au)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:40:01 -0600 (MDT)
Talking about difficult people, ere are some links to the complex topic of
personality disorders.

1. http://www.xmission.com/~krogers/personality/psp.html offers a empathetic
introduction (ie. a self assessment drawing on non-pathological personality
differences).

2. http://personalitydisorders.mentalhelp.net/ website gives insight into
underlying problems of people with pervasive difficulty meeting their own
and/or others' social needs.

I remember a group where one person was case managed into the forming group,
mainly because the co-op was seen by the social worker as socially healthy
as well as affordable. Yet, cohousing can yet again remind individuals of
their difficulties in fitting in. So, it's questionable whether it's in the
best interest for people with personality disorders to join cohousing.

Hans