Re: seeking information about how cohousing communities organize tasks to be done
From: S. Kashdan (skashdanscn.org)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 05:16:01 -0600 (MDT)
Hi all,

First of all I'd like to thank everyone who has been kind enough to share
their experiences with me, and through me, with the Jackson Place Cohousing
community. We very much appreciate them. We are still looking for more
post it on this list or contact me directly.

Also, I have already spent a few hours copying all the relevant messages
from the archives, and I am in the process of compiling them and the
individual names, but including the names of the cohousing communities when
it seems appropriate). It's a big job, but I think that we, in the Jackson
Place community, will benefit from all the past and current discussion on
the topic as we work through our own way of dealing with these thorny
issues. We will be having some issues meetings and our retreat next month
around this theme, combined with discussion of basic principles and values.

We especially appreciate learning about the challenges that others have
faced in organizing and accomplishing work together, and/or continue to
face, and, if possible, the successes in dealing with the challenges. And,
we also like to know about those things that we really shouldn't be worrying
to much about!

Sylvie Kashdan
Jackson Place Cohousing, Seattle, Washington