Re: Cohousing as a rigorous way to live
From: Denise Meier (neesiesonic.net)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 10:31:05 -0600 (MDT)
I agree with Liz. The first year was really hard. REALLY hard. The
second year, so far, has been easier, but it's still no piece of cake.
Probably everyone has had a time when they thought "What the hell did I
do this for?" I think it's not unlike having a baby - labor and delivery
is unbelievably difficult and painful, and then you are through that and
SUPRISE! Lots of hard work, stress, and not enough sleep. But then of
course there are those moments when the baby giggles and you lose
yourself in love....

Hang in there.....

Denise
Two Acre Wood