Re: Add your URL and email / Outlook workaround
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:54:04 -0600 (MDT)
> This is a problem with Microsoft Outlook Express mailer. (A bug or a
> "feature" depending on your point of view. I (Fred Olson) am not too
> familiar with Outlook Express, but in version 5.0 "reply all" does not
> really reply to all...

I use Outlook Express and it does reply to all for my other lists. I'm not
sure why it doesn't for this one. I'm on a lot of lists. Most are
yahoogroups,  however.

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
Where it is rainy and 20 degrees cooler than it was yesterday when we all
tested our air conditioning heat pumps and found that the auxiliary heat
comes on at the same time. And trying to decide whether we should be policy
and concept oriented or task oriented right now. Like, how long do you have
to discuss the who, what, where, why, and how of cleaning the floors before
you just get up and do it.