Project Coordination
From: Sheila Braun (sheilashelburnefallscohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:10:01 -0600 (MDT)
As founder and project coordinator for Shelburne Falls Cohousing in Vermont,
I too was glad to see your post. Our group has grown very fast, and
expectations seem to be shifting constantly. People who don't know what's
going on seem to have lots of opinions about how it all should be done.
Thanks for letting us know that you can get past all of that to living
happily together.

Sheila Braun
Sheila [at] shelburnefallscohousing.org
www.shelburnefallscohousing.org