Re: Cohousing as a rigorous way to live
From: Robyn Williams (poviinet.net.au)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:00:02 -0600 (MDT)
> (sorry to use you as
> a guinea pig, Robyn)

It's totally apropos, being the season of small furry animals.
And since I've taken it this far, you might like to know:
In Australia, the rabbit as an introduced species has caused havoc in the
wild.  In protest, some conservationists introduced the Easter Bilby - an
innovative chocolate maker now caters to this niche.  The Bilby is a small,
furry indigenous and endangered marsupial with pre-requisite long ears and a
rather endearing pink bobble on the end of it's nose.
http://www.midcoast.com.au/users/guru/bilby.html

I wish you a fulfilling Easter full of the spirit of renewal and
regeneration that this sacred time
brings forth.

Warm regards
Robyn Williams