Pleasant Hill Cohousing - update
From: Veena-Achar (veena-acharhome.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 00:51:01 -0600 (MDT)
Pleasant Hill Cohousing

Want to move to a new home THIS SUMMER?
We are a group of people working together to create our dream community: one designed to encourage interaction with neighbors while maintaining individual privacy, to honor the diversity of its residents, to respect our natural environment, and to share our collective resources for the benefit of all of us and the greater community.   Our community of 32 homes includes single people, couples, and families with children; we range in age from 1 month to 67 years.  Units range in size
from 1 - 4 bedrooms, and in price from $186,500 to $420,500.

Our 2.2 acre site is located in Pleasant Hill (pop. 31,000) near Highway 680 and Pleasant Hill BART with easy access to shopping in the recently
redeveloped downtown and a direct commute to San Francisco (40-minute BART ride).  A walking/bike path - the Iron Horse Trail - a park, and an
elementary school are adjacent to the site.

Construction is well underway and we look forward to move-in in late summer/early fall 2001.  Currently, two homes at Pleasant Hill Cohousing are
still available.  If you would like more information, please visit our website at http://members.aol.com/dancerBarb or contact Barbara at (925)
256-1085 or email: dancerBarb [at] aol.com

Veena (member - Pleasant Hill Cohousing)