RE: Anybody help me with Feng Shui?
From: Rowenahc (rowenahccs.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 05:50:01 -0600 (MDT)
Because Cambridge Cohousing was built on a very small urban site we had very little choice about location or placement of the units on the land with relation to streets, or direction of the entries and so on.  In any case, I think that most people gave it no thought!   There are very few Americans who believe in these teachings and architects do not widely advertise that they are practicioners, although I am sure there are Chinese-American architects who do so.   I'm not sure that I believe in Feng Shui myself, although I do try to incorporate some of the principles in arranging my own home and it pleases me a lot that people coming into my apartment seem to appreciate the "feel" or "chi" without necessarily understanding why!   I suspect that different cultures obtain similar results by approaching the principles of design from different directions and giving the results different names.

Rowenahc
CambridgeCohousing