Question for Massachusetts groups
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyaweathership.homeport.org)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 06:55:01 -0600 (MDT)
Hello,

A question for the Massachusetts groups - what do (or did) you call the
document that describes how you run your group?

We've commonly heard "operating agreement", but we're also hearing that
the document you call the "operating agreement" is one for showing to
banks and minimizing cohousing language in, and to keep a separate
document for internal use.

So, what documents do you have?  What are they called?  Respond to me
off-list and I'll summarize back.

Thanks!

        - catya, happily entrenched in land search
                              ____
Catya Belfer-Shevett      ____\  /      Interested in
catya [at] pobox.com           \  / \/      Cohousing in MA?
www.homeport.org/~catya    \/       www.mosaic-commons.org