Re: Kids/cheers theme song on web page
From: Shelly Demeo (shelldemeohome.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:28:04 -0600 (MDT)
Just my two cents.

Greater Hartford Coho only has six kids so far with eight financially
committed households.  We are going to be passing out fliers and information
at a home schooling conference held in our town. I would think that
homeschooled children and families could benefit from cohousing.

Also, I have just been contacted by Connecticut's only magazine, rightly
named, Connecticut Magazine.  They are interested in writing a story about
our project because we are the first in Connecticut.  This could be
excellent publicity for us and when I am interviewed I want to slant it a
little towards the benefits of families, children, since we need more of
them.

If anyone has any advice on that, please let me know.

Thanks
Shelly DeMeo
Greater Hartford Cohousing
http://www.greaterhartfordcohousing.com

p.s. our webmaster put the theme song to cheers on our page.  I (secretly)
hate it but am polling others to see who likes it and who hates it.  Check
it out! and weigh in.