Re: off topic: Website work
From: David Mandel (dlmandelpacbell.net)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 23:55:01 -0600 (MDT)
Hi:
Don't know how much you could do from a distance (or maybe it doesn't matter
at all), but check out my office's site, www.seniorlegalhotline.org. It's
been out a couple of months. Now that we've gotten it mostly working the way
we want (with one major exception), we'd like to do something for the critics
who say it could already use a makeover, particularly the design of the
homepage. For instance we want photos of real old people instead of courtroom
scenes (we don't do court). We paid a little for some local designers who
have pretty much completed their work. One of us knows how to add and update
text, but we don't know how to do graphics stuff. Suggestions welcome.
Thanks.

David Mandel
Sacramento