Re: What drives the Co in Cohousing
From: Hans Tilstra (tilstrasmartchat.net.au)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 19:41:02 -0600 (MDT)
Sharon wrote > how do you get a whole group to attach to a manageable number
of drinks???
> Coffee and  no coffee
> caffeine and decaffeinated
> milk (cream is beyond the pale) and no dairy
> juice and no sugar
> fresh and no cans or bottles
> diet coke and no soda (pop)
> herbal tea and real tea
> hot and ice please

Here in Oz there is a poster for use in the shared kitchen. The table has
four columns: Name, How I Like My Coffee, How I Like My Tea & How I Like My
Other.  Um, in America there is perhaps a need for more columns. Or get your
own.

Apart from drinks, I'd like to have a table for junkmail, read magazines and
palm trees for ambience & delineation.

:-)     Hans
tilstra [at] smartchat.net.au