unqualified expenditures
From: Sheehan, Chris (Chris.Sheehanmoltech.com)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 14:19:01 -0600 (MDT)
>From Chris at Sonora Cohousing in Tucson,

What do other groups in the US do about expenses and income for such things
that are taboo for federal taxes (babysitting, kitchen programs, yearly
Cohousing Network membership, etc)?  I was thinking of just opening a
checking account in one of the members names (or several) instead creating a
for profit division, etc..

We are also planning on TIPS US series 1 savings bonds for long term
investments and a money market account for fluid cash for the HOA.

Any comments?

Chris Sheehan

Our turf was put in a week ago, our Pebbletec (sandy look) pool surface was
put in yesterday and we hope to be swimming Friday afternoon.

Have a good holiday and go Coulthard in Monaco!  (I suppose there aren't
many F1 fans in cohousing)