looking for co-op housing in Berkeley, N. Oakland, CA
From: Garvin Heath (heath.garvinusa.net)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:18:01 -0600 (MDT)
Greetings

I am looking for a co-op in Berkeley/N Oakland near to the UC Berkeley campus
to move into this summer.  Any leads on co-ops folks know of in this area are
most appreciated--even if you know they do not have a space available, it
would be useful to talk with them to continue the networking.  Note:  as I
understand co-housing, I am not actually interested/ready for that level of
privacy and investment yet; I am looking for intentional cooperative, shared
living in a house where I would rent a room and share food/cooking and other
house responsibilities with those I share the home with.

I am a graduate student in the Energy and Resources Group and Environmental
Engineering programs at UC Berkeley.  I have 10 years experience living in
cooperative housing.  I love cooking and am a responsible and dependable
housemate.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer.

Garvin Heath

_________________________

Garvin Heath
Graduate Student
Energy and Resources Group and Environmental Engineering
University of California - Berkeley

Summer office contact information:

(510) 486-7776
(FAX) 486-7290