Re: [GBlist] Commercial Kitchen Equipment
From: Racheli&John (jnpalmeattglobal.net)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:54:02 -0600 (MDT)
Forwarding note from: "Matt Duston" <mountainsun [at] pcisys.net> Tue, 5 Jun
2001 08:43:32 -0600
>From Racheli

The following question was put to the green building listing.
I thought that people with common house cooking experience
might be able to help.
Matt said that the dining room is supposed to accomodate up
to 100 people.
Any advice?
You can post it to this listing and I'll forward it, or
send it directly to Matt.
Thanks,
R.

Hello List - Has anyone had good or bad experience with any particular
brands of commercial kitchen equipment?  We would like whatever we put into
our new dining hall to be as energy efficient as possible, while being
functional and high quality.  Any recommendations as to brands?

Matt Duston
The Catamount Institute
www.catamount.coloradocollege.edu
719.687.0929

Sustainability...Science...Systems...Service...Spirit...Stewardship