Re: Re: [GBlist] Commercial Kitchen Equipment
From: Stearns Construction (buildertxcyber.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:57:01 -0600 (MDT)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Racheli&John" <jnpalme [at] attglobal.net>

> Forwarding note from: "Matt Duston" <mountainsun [at] pcisys.net> Tue, 5 Jun
>
> Hello List - Has anyone had good or bad experience with any particular
> brands of commercial kitchen equipment?  We would like whatever we put
into
> our new dining hall to be as energy efficient as possible, while being
> functional and high quality.  Any recommendations as to brands?

I would recommend contacting a restaurant supply store in your area.  Not
only do they usually have good information but they also usually have, or
can direct you to, good used equipment. Though this is outside my area of
detailed knowledge, one of our clients recently decided to go with a DCS
range and hood http://www.cstorestuff.com/dir/search.html?searchstring=dcs-r
This decision was largely based on initial investment.  It seemed like a
good choice for them.  I was able to buy it locally less expensively than
off the web site listed.

Hugh Stearns
Design/Build Green Remodeling