LookieLous
From: pattymara (pattymarajuno.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 16:47:01 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 4 Jun 01 12:29:17 -0800 Lynn Nadeau <welcome [at] olympus.net> writes:
 Got tired of LookieLous just wandering in!

Dear List,
If  the price of consensus is endless meetings, then the price of
building cohousing must be endless LookieLous just wandering in.

We get them at Tierra Nueva, cen. CA coast, and even more aggravating to
me is the drive-bys....who drive all the way up to our top parking lot
and have to turn around in the firetruck turnaround and drive back down,
even though there's a sign at the bottom of the hill that says, No
Outlet.    I think I have more patience with walkerLou's than with
driverLou's.  At least they make the effort to make eye contact and ask
questions.

We are a curiosity, indeed.  The local suburban rumor is that we are a
community of radical lesbians.  Cracks me up.  Well, we do have Susan,
and several more of us are radical somethings or other.

coheartedly,
Patty Mara Gourley
Tierra Nueva

mmmm.