RE: Private? Public? or something in between?
From: Eileen McCourt (emccourtmindspring.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 20:21:01 -0600 (MDT)
I am not a cohousing member simply to improve my own living environment.  To
me cohousing has a broader appeal, and being a good neighbor within the
larger community is definitely part of it.  Of course, there are lots of
different ways to be a good neighbor.  But treating open space in the
community as private property where neighbors are not welcome is not part of
it.

--eileen

Eileen McCourt
Oak Creek Commons