Re: Re: [GBlist] Commercial Kitchen Equipment
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesshome.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 21:34:06 -0600 (MDT)
This is a really general question, and we've discussed this at length
recently.

Personally, for me to answer I'd want to know alot more about how the
kitchen is going to be used, and I'd want to know what research they'd
already done on the list. Sorry to be curt, but it's frustrating to say the
same stuff over again, especially for someone not involved on the list. I
think the archives are full of information, and it would be a great kindness
for you to look for him, but he could also look himself.

Not meaning any offense,

Liz
--
Liz Stevenson