Helping out an "outsider"
From: Racheli&John (jnpalmeattglobal.net)
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 12:01:01 -0600 (MDT)
** Reply to note from "Elizabeth Stevenson" <tamgoddess [at] home.com> Tue, 05
Jun 2001 20:33:04 +0000
>From Racheli

Hi Liz,
You wrote:
> Sorry to be curt, but it's frustrating to say the
> same stuff over again, especially for someone not involved on the list.

Well, I do find your response somewhat offensive.  For starters:
why are you frustrated? - If you don't want to respond, don't.

As to the guy not being on the list, why should that make such
a difference? Are we keeping all our kindness for coho people?
As it happens, he is on the Green building listing, and has often
been very generous in helping other people out - whether they are on
that list or not.  It seems like a good example to follow, but certainly
nobody is forcing you to do it against your will.

R.