Re: A wonderful administrative task for the movement
From: Stearns Construction (buildertxcyber.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 09:36:01 -0600 (MDT)
Rob,

This is a great idea.  I have only been on the list for a few weeks and soon
realized that much of the information being discussed was pertinent enough
for a forming group that I began to collate it (current threads).  Even in
that short period of time I soon realized that this is a bigger task than I
can keep up with.  Are there any SQL people who may have an ability to sort
the archive by subject title?  From there the task would become a little
more manageable. - Hugh