RE: developer-drive "co"housing
From: Eris Weaver (eriswsonic.net)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 08:03:02 -0600 (MDT)
Thank you, Chuck, for your articulate answer to those developers doing
pseudo-cohousing.  I have had conversations with a person in our area doing
this and how they can think that what they are doing is cohousing when
they're eliminating one of the crucial elements -- and I've never been able
to quite state my point properly.  Thanks for the ammunition!

Eris Weaver                                erisw [at] sonic.net
SoCoHo
http://www.sonic.net/~erisw/socoho.html
Cotati, Sonoma County, Northern California

....where the city's Design Review Board just approved our plans, HUZZAH!
On to the Planning Commission and City Council!