meetings Re: Cohousing-L digest, Vol 1 #120 - 5 msgs
From: HeidiNYS (HeidiNYSaol.com)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 08:59:01 -0600 (MDT)
I enjoy reading everyone's input on this forum, thank you all!!
Vis a vis meetings, I'd add that for reasons cited by others
[commutes/families/freinds/odd work hours/need for quiet time] ... we may not
always get to see one another.
In addition to business, our meetings, [every-other-week, almost 4 yrs after
move-in]
do get us, at least as many as are available, together and connecting.
Meetings and thrice weekly meals are our regular community get togethers.
Our meetings tend to go well, a lot of good process a lot of the
time/interest in working things out/flexibility.  Most of the time!
all best,
Ruth
hirsch, Cantines Island co-ho , Saugerties, NY, near Woodstock and inviting
interested families to be in touch.