Three apartments available in Cranberry Commons (PNW)
From: Ksenia Barton (kbartonintergate.ca)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 12:18:02 -0600 (MDT)
We are looking forward to moving into our urban (small footprint) cohousing
community in the late summer/early fall. Cranberry Commons is located in the
city of Burnaby, in the greater Vancouver area of British Columbia. From there
it's a short drive to fabulous mountain, ocean, and river wilderness areas.

Our neighbourhood has strong community spirit, excellent facilities in walking
distance (schools, shopping, parks, community centre, senior centre, public
transit, and bank), and a European flavour. Our site features 22
apartments/townhouses grouped around a courtyard and a 2000 sf Common House. Our
group is multi-generational, multi-talented, and very welcoming.

There are three apartments available (all level access):

* 1 BR apt. with mountain view
* 2 BR apt. with small private yard
* 3 BR corner apt. with mountain view

Here's our web site:
http://www.cohousing.ca/cohsng4/cranberry/

Here's the ground floor plan of our urban 3 1/2 storey building:
http://www.cohousing.ca/cohsng4/cranberry/groundplan.html

Regards, Ksenia

*excited about our late summer/early fall move-in*
Cranberry Commons Cohousing Community
Burnaby, BC, Canada (Greater Vancouver Area)