Developer-driven "co"housing by Chuck Durret
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 07:10:02 -0600 (MDT)
Charles Durrett's message on this topic is at:

http://csf.colorado.edu/cohousing/2001/msg00921.html

Unfortunately Chuck's message lacked a subject line, on
Sat, 9 Jun 2001, Eris Weaver erisw [at] sonic.net replied (below)
and assigned the subject line.  I decided to connect the two
with this message.  Fred