Re: Sharing Circles
From: Robyn Williams (poviinet.net.au)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:05:11 -0600 (MDT)
> Don't be discouraged.  Just keep having them, and make them fun and varied
in
> how you do them, like Patty said.  They all work in their own way.

Agree and agree.
Our "non-negotiable-it-wouldn't-be-the-same-without-them" Pinakarri (deep
listening) circles attract 2 - 12 people.  One of the most challenging
things for me, living in community, is keeping my heart open.   The value is
in being there with commitment,  holding the space.  It's best when people
come when they want to be there.  Enjoy the moment for those present and
make it special.  You are serving yourself and your community in this way.

Regards
Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community
Fremantle, Western Australia