visit Trillium Hollow
From: Kay Argyle (argylemines.utah.edu)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:15:01 -0600 (MDT)
Are there any residents of Trillium Hollow on cohousing-L?  I haven't gotten
any response to a message I sent to info [at] trillium-hollow.org.

We live at Wasatch Commons Cohousing in Salt Lake City.  We met a Trillium
Hollow resident, Charles Mclean, when he visited Wasatch Commons, about a
year ago(?).

We will be in Portland in July and would love to see Trillium Hollow.  We
arrive in Portland July 4th evening and leave probably the morning of the
6th. Would it be possible for us to visit?  Might there be a common meal we
could attend where we could meet members and talk?  Is there a guest room we
could stay in?

Thanks,
Kay

Kay Argyle & Mary English