Re: Tierra Nueva House for Sale
From: billc (billcgreenbuilder.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 09:40:06 -0600 (MDT)
Dear List,
A rare opportunity to purchase a home in the Tierra Nueva Cohousing
Community has just opened up.   The owner, Stphen Lafer is embarking on a
travel oddessey and has decided to sell, and return regularly as "visitor
emeritus".
His home is a three bedroom, two bath, 2 story duplex sited on the
southern edge of our community, overlooking the avocado orchard and very
close to the community vegetable garden and fire circle and chicken coop.
 This part of our community is where most of the families with children
reside.  There's always something happening with lots of kid interaction.
 Age ranges of the children in our community are 2 two year olds, 2 three
year olds, 6 five year olds, 2 eight year olds and 5 10-13 year olds. Plus four nearly invisible teens, 14-18.
We are located in Oceano, California, about a mile from the beach and the
spectacular Guadalupe/Oceano Dunes.   The setting feels rural, but we are
within 20 minutes of San Luis Obispo.

Visit our website at  http://home.pacbell.net/washley/tierran and click
on the site map to see the location.  Stephen's unit is #25.

Contact information Stephen Lafer, (805) 481-9251 or you can respond to
this post and I will hand it to him.
Asking price:  $233,000.

Tierra Nueva has been completed since 1998.  This is the first unit to go
up on the market other than interior sales to former rentors.  It won't
last long...

coheartedly,
Patty Mara Gourley
Tierra Nueva, cen. CA coast

Hi Patty,

Feel free to list this property on our Green Homes classifieds site at http://www.greenhomes.net/

Though the specific home may or may not be built "green", living in community definitely is!

BC
--
Bill Christensen
billc [at] greenbuilder.com