Butterfly Tour
From: Grace Benjamin (grey_seahotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:47:01 -0600 (MDT)
Hey Folks!

Grace Benjamin here from Ann Arbor, MI. Some of you may know me personally, others may know me through my occasional posts, others still may know me from regular posting. Either way- I thought folks would be interested to know that I and a small crew are kicking off a nationwide tour of intentional communities. We'll be taking interviews, and video footage, trying to elucidate an answer to the question- How does growing up in community affect children- how do they grow, and what are their lives like?

We'll be stopping many places. Please check out our yahoo! groups page if you would like to follow along with our journey:

Feel welcome to pass this message on to any folks you think might be interested, and let them know they can just keep up with our progree via the group page.

peace tou you all, and apologies for cross postings!

Grace