Re: visit Trillium Hollow
From: Cascadia Commons Cohousing (cccohoteleport.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 23:14:02 -0600 (MDT)
Hello Kay,

I know you wrote to Trillium Hollow, and they have probably made you
welcome.  I wanted to let you know that we at Cascadia Comons would be glad
to have you visit us when you come to Portland.  We could offer guest
accomodations if you need them.  We are having a "barbecue" on the evening
of July 4th with friends and family -- also inviting people from the
contractor/ architect team that helped us finish the building phase of our
community. (We are just occupying the "south side", which was completed this
month.)  You would be more than welcome to join us then.

Several of us who follow the cohousing list are impressed with the quality
of your contributions there and would love to meet you.

George Stone for Cascadia zCommons