Re: Common House: Woulda Coulda Shoulda
From: pattymara (pattymarajuno.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 09:42:01 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 2 Jul 2001 19:03:17 -0700 (PDT) Howard Landman
<howard [at] polyamory.org> writes:
 And most people will be overwhelmed with the details
> of
> their own units, and won't be paying much attention to the CH.
>
>       Howard A. Landman
>       River Rock Commons, Fort Collins CO

Boy Howdy, is this ever the TRUTH.  There is such a tendency to focus on
the individual units (they aren't homes yet) and let the common house
details slide.  This is wisdom gained from living in a community with a
common house...we didn't have that experience 3 or 4 years ago when we
were designing and building...another really good reason to hire an
experienced cohousing professional, who can keep the focus.

Pattymara Gourley
Tierra Nueva Cohousing, cen CA coast