Re: Meals and Dietary Preferences & Requirement
From: Jasmine Gold (juturnaix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:21:04 -0600 (MDT)
> The gluten-intolerance is tougher - especially with wheat being in most soy
> sauces

Yes, but there are some that don't. If the common house stocks up on a
wheat-free soy sauce than you don't have to worry about it.

In case my last message wasn't clear, when I talk about substituting
flours, milk, pastas and such, I'm not talking about for everyone, I'm
talking about for creating a simply wheat-free or dairy-free option.

--Jasmine