Visit to Seattle/ Bainbridge Island
From: Randa Johnson (Sarandasarc.org)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 17:01:01 -0600 (MDT)
My partner and I will be in Seattle/ Bainbridge Island next week visiting
relatives, and would love to get a chance to talk to cohousers in the area.
We are just getting together a group in Santa Cruz, CA, and thought it would be
helpful to see how cohousing is working outside of the greater Bay Area.
 If it would be possible to join your group for a meal, get an informal tour or
just chat, please email me at saranda [at] sarc.org (before Friday 7/6) or
adreranda [at] yahoo.com ( after 7/6).