Re: Meals and Dietary Preferences & Requirements
From: Mabel Liang (mabeltwomeeps.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 22:08:02 -0600 (MDT)
Obviously, you'll have to figure out what makes sense for your community,
and when you can speak up about what.  But it would seem to me that if you
don't tell people what your needs are, they don't have a prayer of being
met.  I would be in favor of at least giving the community that chance.

                                        -- Mabel :-)

Cornerstone Village Cohousing
Cambridge, MA

At 05:39 PM 2001-07-03 -0400, Sharon Villines wrote:

<snip>

>In terms of education, with all the other meal demands/requirements, we are
>on the edge of melt-down. I hate to add another issue. That is why I wanted
>to hear how other communities handle this.
>
>Sharon
>--
>Sharon Villines
>Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC