T-shirts?
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesshome.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 22:19:01 -0600 (MDT)
Actually, I was thinking of having some shirts made up for the conference
auction. That might be a good one. I also want to have "cohousers do it in
the common house", a rejected phrase from an earlier list discussion.

Anyone think they might buy such shirts for a good cause? Or should they be
framed items?

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing